Hello again…. Now I have a very simple recipe that is a crowd pleaser…. You don’t need many ingredients to make this.
- 1 cauliflower head (broken into florets)
- Olive Oil (1/4 cup or enough to coat the cauliflower)
- Italian spices: Oregano, italian blend, basil leaves, crushed red pepper (1 tsp of each)
- 4 cloves of Garlic – finely sliced
- Salt (as per your taste)
- Ziplock bag
- In a ziplock bag add olive oil, the italian spices, garlic, and salt.
- Mix these ingredients really well.
- Add the cauliflower to the bag and mix it really well.
- Make sure that the cauliflower is well coated
- Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees for 10 mins
- In the meantime, spread the florets on the cookie sheet
- Once the cauliflowers are baked for 15 – 20 mins, broil it for another 5 mins (it will be less than 5 mins. So keep a watch).
TADA… roasted cauliflowers
Here is a slide show will all the steps: